Monday, January 26, 2009

Its Monday

Another week starting. what is everyone going to be doing???Maybe some crafting for spring or cooking something special this week.
I finished a spring wall hanging today, will have it on my site tomorrow.Am now working on a sundial and a prim electric candle holder.The sundial is really neat.
Yesterday I made another Banana Walnut Sour Cream Cake.Its wonderful, if you would like recipe feel free to copy it.Its so moist and easy.
1 box yellow cake mix
3 eggs
1/4 cp oil
1 cup sour cream
3 mashed bananas
1 cp walnut pieces
mix well, pour into 9X13 pan and bake at 350 till done!
Frost with butter cream frosting
1pkg cream cheese
1stick soft butter
1tsp vanilla
1 box powder sugar
mix well and frost cake..I also sprinkle some walnuts on the top


I am also going to learn rug hooking.A very nice lady named Ginger of,
Primitives By The Light of the Moon
who I just happened onto her blog a while back sent me a sample of hooking and also a hook to get me started. How sweet is that!!!Was so nice of her,She has given me some pointers and led me to some sites with videos.Hop over to her blog , she also sells her items and patterns on several sites.Go and see what she is working on... I am going to get my kit the first of the month and give it a try.I am so excited.will post pics when I get going so I can get some feedback from experienced rug hookers.Wish me Luck

4 comments:

Jamie Lott said...

Ohh Sounds yummy! Gotta try that!

Jamie

Primitives By The Light of The Moon said...

The cake sounds heavenly! I think I'll have to make it soon just got to wait on a crowd to share. Hope you enjoy the rug hooking I'm sure you'll catch on quick.
:)Ginger

MommaB said...

thanks jamie,,,,I entered your contest

shweetpotato said...

Ohhhh fer yummy that sounds DELICIOUS!! Carm