Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Good Morning

Good Morning everyone...Its raining ...but we need it since we are usually in a drought in NC. I am going to paint again today and hubby is going to work on his RC plane.my prayer today is our country that the Good Lord will lead and direct the new president in the decisions he makes.I did not vote for him but I always support whoever is in office.I supported President Bush, I did vote for him, I feel when things are going good people support whoever is in office but you let one thing go wrong and bam they they are ready to throw him out, so to speak.I felt sorry for President Bush, He went in Iraq on info he was given by people he trusted and they by people they trusted.it goes on and on.Everyone was all for the war when it started....war is not something you can determine the outcome before it starts.I am not a smart person, but I do think we should have more respect for our leaders,its not that he broke the law, thats different.The president has the weight of the world on his shoulders and we need to pray for him.well thats my little thought, as simple as it may be.

3 comments:

Primitives By The Light of The Moon said...

There is truth in those words. No matter who we voted for our prayers should be for our leaders and the task at hand. May we all seek God's will.
:)Ginger

Sharon said...

I couldn't agree with you more. I pray for Obama and our country as a whole :)

Great post!

ps. blogger is being stubborn and this comment may post 3 or 4 times. If it does, I apologize.

Unknown said...

nice blogs...