Thursday, March 10, 2011

GOOD NEWS

I have some wonderful news. I am joining the wonderful artists of Painting with Friends. Terrye french asked me if I would like to be one  that paints her designs.I am so excited.I think i might get my first drawing today... I ma so blessed to be able to do this and be part of this talented group of ladies. Thanks Terrye for asking me, I hope I do your patterns justice!
I have been painting Terryes patterns since her very first book. I used to "bug" Country Collections by Hart all the time asking when the next book or pattern was  coming out...and I  bought there wonderful buttons  too.
So let me get busy today.m have a wreath to work on and hopefully my first drawing!!!!
Visit
http://paintingwithfriends.blogspot.com

1 comments:

Lynn Barbadora said...

Congrats Vickie! Welcome to Painting With Friends! You will MOST certainly do the designs justice! You are a wonderful painter.
(((HUGS)))
Lynn