Saturday, December 19, 2009

no snow for us

well we did not get any snow...north charlotte and where my son lives in denver, about 25 miles from us...he got a couple in...Oh well another storm heading thursday...they just don't know what it will be....going to try adn work on my bathroom today....got my half bath done...although i would love it painted sage green...and I have to get some new towels for it...will post pic later...you all tell me what you think...got a set of I've got the blues gathering done to sell....hope it sells...would be nice for desk...have to do a breadbox and a lady is sending me some pillow tops to do for her home...that will fun...I used to love painting on fabric...they should be here next week....well got to go...get dressed...still in my jammys and get it in gear....any new recipes you all would like to share...let me know...I love new things...anyone tried the puppy chow made from rice chex...going to make that next week...

5 comments:

WoolenSails said...

I am still waiting for ours, we are supposed to get the worst of it tonight, blizzard conditions. I just hope the power doesn't go out.

Debbie

The Old Cupboard Door said...

We have 14 inches and it is still falling. Looks like we will end up with the full 18 inches Mr Weatherman said we would.

Christmas Blessings!
~willa~

Unknown said...

I have less then 1" in SE Michigan! I do hope for a little for a White Christmas.

Unknown said...

We have 15 inches so far in Northern VA .... its still coming down.

MommaB said...

wow...hope everyone has a white christmas...I will pretend mine is white...lol