Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I am back

whew I was sick for several days with some kind of bug...now my nose is all peeling...yukky...now when you get a bug you worry its the H1N1......scary...and after I got better this weekend we went to walmart and the christi and the cashier were both sneezing...and she commented everyone shys away cause they think you are carrying the h1n1...she said she has to tell everyone its allergies....lol...
well only a few more days to sign up for my giveaway....good luck to all...will also post pic of hubby drawing name....that will be fun..
well behind on my orders cause of being sick...and we did not get to got to zoo...was to sick...maybe next month...ya'll have a good day...Momma B

1 comments:

My Crafty Cottage said...

I've awarded your blog the "one Lovely blog" award! Please stop by my blog and grab the button.
Blessings,
Kim