Saturday, February 21, 2009

Saturday

Well its a beautiful day here in NC...and trying to get a little painting done before heading to store to get a lamp kit for a lamp I am making....it will be on my site next week, I hope.Thinking of making some brownies today, sounds kinda good, but not sure what to have for dinner.
Our former pastor and his wife, Pastor Vaught and Sandra lost there son Thurs night.He died of a heart attack.He had been on a wait list for another kidney transplant.Say a prayer for them that God will give them peace during this time.We are going to viewing Sun. night.
I am waiting on my new punch needle to get here, a med size one, so i can use 6 strands of floss to make it fuller looking. I then will start on a new kit.Also got a pattern for a new stitching project I am going to work on...the rug hooking is on hold till I figure out what I am doing wrong...I will eventually get it.
I went to my first pain mgt appt.Go back on the 27th for another MRI then on the 11th for my first injection in my lower back...they said they will work their way up..I am having a really bad time with my knee.I had surgery on it about 4 yrs ago and they said if it I had trouble with it or re-injured it it would have to be replaced cause of the injury I had no way to fix it anymore.It keeps wanting to pop out the side...lol...I am wearing my brace again 24 hrs a day to keep it in place...it still cracsk some but its holding so far...I will have to go adn see whats going on.I really do not wnat to do that but I might have to...if I have to have a knee replacement will give everyone advanced notice for orders. I promise...Well I guess I would get a lot of painting done...lol..
I guesss thats all for today..Remember to pray for our country as I am afraid we are headed for some bad times...but during this time I feel God will show the world he takes care of his children, the ones who truly follow and belive in him...
Hugs Vickie

0 comments: