Sunday, January 18, 2009

warming up

well its warmer today.about 40 or so.by the end of the week will be in the 50's...I guess tomorrow will try and work in garage.still not organized.do you all ever feel like you don't know what to do with all your stuff???we have gone through it several times and its things I need to keep for crafting, keepsakes,decorations, etc. juts need to get it all organized...hopefully can save a few bucks and get some storage shelves...I need them really bad, then I think i can get it done...with no where to put stuff except in boxes its hard to get it organized right.its a really nice 2 car garage just full of stuff, work benches where hubby works on his RC planes and lots of boxes everywhere. thats my new yr resolution to get it done by spring so i will have all my clutter all neat so i can find what i need.

0 comments: